Tuesday 29 January 2013

Orders from SMKA Sect 18 students~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!!

My youngest bro, Aslam, brought his PS Vita pencil case & name keychain to school. And lucky for me, his friends were insterested in my handmade. Thus, a few of them have placed orders.

2. 1 pc PS Vita pencil case
3. 1 pc barret rifle keychain


back side


back side


I really had a tough time making the barret rifle keychain. And I'm not very happy with the end result, huhu~.. T_T


Anyway, domo arigato to these students for ordering from GPC.

Arigato gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

2 comments:

  1. as slm..wah...;ame dh xupdate..bukn kew tgh cuti sem jg skng.hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. @syahmi-kun: lame xupdate kn? hehe.. busy3 time cuti pun.. XP

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...