Salam n hye everyone~!!
GPC offers proofreading services in English and Malay (Bahasa Malaysia).
1) Reasons why you should hire GPC's proofreading services:
- Proofreading done by a UM (University of Malaya) graduate of Bachelor in Languages & Linguistics (English major)
- Reasonable pricing rate
- Experienced in proofreading articles, theses, reports etc
- Currently a freelance subtitiling translator for i-Yuno Media Group
2) Pricing rate:
- RM0.01 (1 sen) per word
* e.g. research report - 4,800 words x RM0.01 = RM48.00
3) Payment method:
- CIMB Bank only
4) How to apply for translation services:
i) If you need a document, i.e. article, thesis, research report etc to be proofread, just drop an email to email@example.com. Remember to attach the document in the email.
ii) GPC will browse through the document and will state the pricing.
iii) If you agree with the stated pricing, please rearrange for the payment.
iv) Once payment has been made, GPC will proofread your document and send you back a proofread copy.
v) GPC will proofread you document via Microsoft Office Word's "Track Changes". You will receive a copy that has been proofread with clear "Track Changes" for your perusal. You will need to "accept" or "reject" the edits by yourself. If you wish for GPC to directly make the edits, there will be an additional charge.
5) Sample of proofreading
- This is a sample of a proofread document done by GPC. You will receive a copy just like this. If you wish to receive an edited copy, an additional RM0.50 (50 sen) per page will be charged to you.
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!