Friday 11 January 2013

Orders from Nuha~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!! 

2 weeks ago, I received an order from Nuha, who I know from the blogosphere. She requested for me to make mini rectangular pillows, each the size of half an A4 paper. It was to be posted to her fren for her b'day. Hope both Nuha & her fren like them. ^_^


comparing size wif a tissue box...

Feedback from Nuha
And before I forget to mention, the designs for the pillows are actually inspired by the ones made by my crafter fren, Yui. Here are her pillows that were the inspiration: (I have asked for permission from Yui to use her design)

Click here for her post

Domo arigatou to Nuha for ordering from GPC. :3

Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

2 comments:

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...