Sunday 12 April 2015

Orders from Atiqah Suhaimi~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!!

Last month, my BFF-slash-school fren, Tiqs, ordered 5 pcs car signages. They were gifts for a gathering she was attending later that month.

This is my first time ever making car signages. I did research on Google, Instagram and Pinterest to get the gist of the types of car signages done by other crafters. Tiqs gave me the wording for the signages and requested for them to have a funky+girly theme.

So... here's my attempt at making car signages:





Feedback from Tiqs

Honto ni arigatou to my BFF Tiqs for ordering from GPC~!!

Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...