Wednesday 22 October 2014

More orders from Arief, my bro~~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!!

*This is an update of a long completed order*

My bro, Arief, was back in Malaysia for three months. Like always, he requested a craft item from his dear sister, hoho... His fren, Ilmu Iskandar, also wanted to order from me. Their requests are:

2. 1 pc Erza Fairy Tail plushie

The Erza plushie was a bit challenging as it required a lot of details. Alas, I managed to finish them successfully, hoho XD



Teddie - back side


Erza - back side

Arigatou ne to both my otouto-chan Arief & his fren for ordering from me. Really had fun stitching these plushies up~.. ^_^

Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~!!
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...