Friday 7 September 2012

Order from Nia~!!

Konnichiwa minna-san こんにちはみんなさん~!!
Salam n hye everyone~!!

After being absent from the crafting world for 2 months, I'm glad that a blogger fren of mine, Nia Lidia has decided to order a frame from me. It's a wedding gift for her fren who's getting married this coming Sunday. 

Nia had specified the colours & theme of the frame. So this is what I came up with... >_<



Feedback from Nia


Arigatou ne Nia for trusting me in doing this frame. This is the 2nd time that I've done a frame. The 1st time was for a craft swap project (that I will tell about later, hehe...) XP

Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~.. 
Thanks for browsing & happy shopping~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop any comments, questions or even critiques~!! ^_^
Arigatou gozaimasu ありがとうございます~...